Museum logo
Museum logo

Archive Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Object Name Postcard
Caption Lester Prairie Roller Mills-postcard
Scope & Content Sepia toned photographic postcard of the Lester Prairie Mill building with sign "Lester Prairie Roller Mills." This building was known as the Newstrom Mill, owned at the time of the fire, by V.E. Newstrom. It was built in 1889 and destroyed by fire in 1925. A water tank is visible above the building. The card was cut down from it's originial size.
Catalog Number 2004-0123-008
Search Terms Newstrom Milling Company, Lester Prairie
Lester Prairie Roller Mills
Lester Prairie, Minnesota
Newstrom Family
Subjects Postcards
Mills