|Caption||Public Library,, Hutchinson, MN|
|Scope & Content||
Color tinted picture postcard of the Public Library, Hutchinson, Minnesota. It was built in 1904 for a cost of $12,500 through a grant from the Carnegie Foundation and dedicated on June 20, 1905.
The card is addressed to Mrs Henry Fritze, RR 5, Hutchinson, MN.The card was cancelled on January 12, 1910 at Glencoe, Minn. The message to Sis speaks of a package received and of the well being of the little one. Signed Elsie. Franklin one cent stamp. A note in pencil on the reverse states "1977 designated Historic site".
Hutchinson Public Library