|Caption||Library, Hutchinson, Minn-postcard|
|Scope & Content||
Scanned copy of a sepia toned photographic postcard of the Public Library in Hutchinson, Minnesota. It was built in 1904 for a cost of $12,500 through a grant from the Carnegie Foundation and dedicated on June 20, 1905. The five globed light fixture can be seen on the left as well as a metal slat park bench.
Addressed to Mr. Walter Miller from Ruth. "Having a great time." No. 4090. Washington two cent stamp. Unmailed.
Hutchinson Public Library