|Caption||Glencoe Foundry & Machine Co. c.1900|
|Scope & Content||
Tinted photographic postcard showing the Glencoe Foundry and Machine Co. c.1910. The second frame building advertises dredges and ditching machines. It was run by Richardson and Burdick. In the foreground stands a wagon with a long wheel base and what appears to be a wing. This is possibly a ditching machine.
The card was addressed to Mrs C. Grenke, Hutchinson, MN, c/o H. Fritze. The message mentions arriving safely and when a visit could be expected. The signature was possibly Elsie. The card's one cent stamp was cancelled at Glencoe, MN on November 2, 1910.
Glencoe, Minnesota businesses
Glencoe, Minnesota buildings
Glencoe Foundry & Machine Company