Museum logo
Museum logo

Archive Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Object Name Postcard
Caption Glencoe Mill c1930-postcard
Scope & Content Sepia toned, scanned copy of a photographic postcard of the Mill (Farmers and Merchants Milling Co). in Glencoe, Minn. A fire in 1933 destroyed this building. It was rebuilt and again suffered a fire in 1946. It was replaced by a more modern fire proof building (1996-000-011-G). Looking from the north c1930. The Mill stood on the corner of Elliot and Franklin Sts.
Catalog Number 2007-0022-009
Search Terms Glencoe Mills
Glencoe, Minnesota businesses
Glencoe, Minnesota buildings
Farmers & Merchants Milling Company, Glencoe MN
Subjects Mills
Postcards