|Caption||Presbyterian Church, Silver Lake, MN|
|Scope & Content||
Sepia toned photographic postcard showing the Presbyterian Church and the parsonage, Silver Lake, Minn. The brick building has a bell tower on the right and stained glass set in the nine facing windows. A covered stairway leads to the main doors. This was a winter time scene. This building was built in 1904 & dedicated in 1905, replacing the original of 1881. The parsonage was built in 1892 and replaced in 1967.
The card was sent to Ben Totushek, 5154 37th Ave, Minneapolis and the Washington one cent stamp was cancelled at Silver Lake on Aug 20,1941. The sender is inviting the Totusheks to the 65th anniversary of this Church with singing and a chicken dinner to follow. Signed Emil and Christine.
Presbyterian Church, Silver Lake, MN
Silver Lake, Minnesota churches
Silver Lake, Minnesota
Silver Lake, Minnesota celebrations