|Caption||Main Street, Brownton, MN|
|Scope & Content||
Sepia toned photographic postcard of Main St in Brownton, MN. Telephone poles are on the left side of the street with horse drawn wagons. A lone street lamp is on the right corner. The card is credited to Irvin R Anderson.
The card was postmarked Brownton, March 9, 1915 and sent to Mrs H. Fritze of Hutchinson. The text of the card has to do with the sender wondering why her letter was not answered and how busy everyone is. The card was signed Elsie.
Brownton, Minnesota buildings
Brownton, Minnesota streets
Brownton, Minnesota utilities