|Caption||Lincoln Park, Glencoe, MN|
|Scope & Content||
Color tinted photographic postcard of "Franklin Park", Glencoe MN. However, the card is incorrectly titled. Actually known as Lincoln Park, the park land was purchased in 1888; the site was originally intended for the court house. The card shows the screened in bandstand, a trail with young trees and a bench.
The card was sent to Mrs Henry Fritze of Hutchinson, MN and the one cent Franklin stamp was cancelled at Glencoe, MN on December 19, 190_.The message speaks of best wishes and busy times and is signed M. Peters.
Lincoln Park, Glencoe, MN
Glencoe, Minnesota parks