|Caption||High School, Hutchinson, MN|
|Scope & Content||
Color tinted photographic postcard showing the High School at Hutchinson, MN. This building was built in 1897 and served until 1912 when the Merrill Building was built. The Vineyard Methodist Church is visible on the far left at 2nd Ave. & Glen St. The Tower School is seen between the church and high school.
The card was addressed to Miss Ella Retzlaff of Hutchinson, Minn. The Franklin one cent stamp was cancelled on July 12,1910, at Brownton, Minn. The message comments on the "Dandy town" and having met Minnie Volkmann who was also "dandy" and that they have a hotel.
Hutchinson High School